Re: [DMCForum] Re: Quantity vs Quality (Martin)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Quantity vs Quality (Martin)

I think you'll find it's quality control that's led to Honda's record....

Cortina???!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! Mate you could've picked
something at least slightly respectable!! And you -never- see those on
the road now.

You're right about not seeing older cars on the road. My Xantia is now 6
years old and I'm picking up a BX on Saturday that hails from 1991 for
£104 off ebay, with tax, MOT and good tyres. Just needs a rear box. The
BX is for me to drive while I find the money to get a new turbo for the
Xantia, and to teach Verity to drive.

BTW Stirling is in Scotland. Different country to England, dude....

Martin