[DMCForum] Moving to web based forum?

The thread kind of died there...

FWIW, I am open to the option of moving to a web based
forum.. with the specific requirement that user be
able to receive new posts in email format (as an
option).  We can also have the e-mail sent to this
Yahoo group AS WELL AS a Google group of the same name
to give members the option to use features offered by
both free services..  It also gives us 3 ways to
search the archives, and less opportunity for any
shenanigans of editing or removing posts.

I'd like to hear from Walt on this, because although
there are other people who now "manage" the list, he
is still the "owner".

Maybe we can run a poll on it?

The idea of being able to have individual sections for
different topics is attractive.  Some ideas I have
had:

- Pure Technical
- Vendors and Product discussion
- Events, and show discussion
- Lists for each of the regional clubs
- Off Topic Religion and Politics
- Off Topic, Everything else. (like, what our "other
cars" are!)