Re: [DMCForum] Re: Spring Social

Thats OK Marc...i am chopped liver (thanks Lauren!)

Anyway....  Bob: I am not setting up any special plans on Friday night
for attendees, but there are local trains from the area that can get you
into the city (Netcong, Dover, and Morristown NJ stations  see
www.njtransit.com)

Also, I was told there was a question about "guests".   We invite
spectators to attend at a small cost ($3 per person, or $5 per family.)

Lunch and prizes are only available to registered/paid members and their
immediate family.  guests/spectators are welcome to pay the registration
fee, and club membership if they wish to partake in said events.

Anyone who wishes can attend the dinner that evening.

Hope this helps you out....

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680