[DMCForum] Re: TIG/MIG & Plasma

I agree with Andrei.  If you are looking at home units, Lincoln is
okay if you don't do that much welding, and use light duty work.  When
I compared the Lincoln and Miller products, the Miller looked, felt,
and worked like a more durable product.  Just popping open the side
cabinet to check the guts, you will find more metal parts in a Miller,
and more plastic in a Lincoln.  Mind you that I compared a Lincoln
model with Miller model that were in the same price range (the Miller
was a little more).

Put them side by side and compare for yourself.

$0.02
Dave Jacobs