[DMCForum] Re: Wrecked Exotics.com

The pictures are of TWO differnt cars. The one in the middle is
obviously fire burnt and totaled.

The two on the end are pictures of Joseph Molino's car. He has
restored the car back to a beautiful condition. Congrats to him on
resurrecting this car back to it's former glory.

Here are some before and after pics of Joe's car.

http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/scrapbook/members/molino/molino.ht

or

http://tinyurl.com/43cqa

Hope this dispells any rumors of junked Deloreans.

Joe OBrien

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Josh Porter" <joshp1986@xxxx>
wrote:

> I just found some pictures I have of a pretty bad looking D that
> apparently I got from wreckedexotics.com One of them has a big
tear in
> the front fender. Does anyone know what happened to the car? Like
> said, I have the pictures on my computer and will post them if the
> owner is on here and dosn't care. They hurt to look at.

click here