[DMCForum] Cheap seal repair

My car has been in my front yard for the whole world to see for a week
now because I have been gone up to Missouri, and when I got back I had
to just sit in it and inhale real deep. While I was reconnectiong with
my car I was looking around the cabin and noticed about four or five
rain drop splashes on the center concole. Now I figure maybe they got
there whenever I opened the door or the seals around my doors are
going bad. The door seals look good. My uncle suggested that I get
some silicone and smear it on over the cracked part. I was kind of
susbecious because I have never thought of doing that or even heard of
doing that. Anybody care to share some information?

Josh
10989

click here