[DMCForum] Re: CAR NEARLY STOLEN

Ummm, yeah. I'm a much more simpler man. I'd like to think that they
split up the set of tires, and in turn have blow outs at high speed,
because the things are so old, and the compound has broken down.

See? Now everyone can feel better, and religion doesn't need be
inserted to hurt anyone's feelings/POV.

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> Alistair,
>
> > The only car that willtake DELOREAN NCT TYRES are BLOODY DELOREANS
YOU STUPID FUCKING
MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> I wish I had the time to put together a "Memorable Quotes" area for
the DMCForum.  Once in a while one of you guys, err, blokes, says
something that is worthy of a month's top 10 list.

> Look on the bright side: Anyone so stupid enough to do a breaking &
entering robbery probably isn't smart enough to get away with it.
Maybe the tires will give their identity away.  The DeLorean community
is rather small, so if someone in a particular area suddenly has
familiar parts for sale.... there is your thief.

> If you are into religious philosophy then consider that God will
hold you to the same standards by which you use to judge others.
"Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against
us."  So you see, you must unconditionally forgive these people
especially if they are fucking morons.

> It would be ironic indeed if you meet these thieves in the afterlife
and you come to find out that their reward in heaven is greater than
yours.  How can that be so?  They were the ones who stole from you.
You were the victim!  Well, yes, but what really counts is not who was
right but who was forgiven.  You need to forgive so that you may
yourself be forgiven.

> And as you can tell....
> Walt

click here