[DMCForum] Re: Spring Social

Hi Bob and Gail.

I'm a friend of Marc's and also going to the Spring Social.  I live in
Manhattan and would be happy to provide you any information about
trains or things to do.  Unfortunately, I have heard that Spamalot is
sold out through June.  It still might be possible to get tickets
through craigslist or something.

*Delauren*

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxx> wrote:
> Mark,
>
> I looked on the web for the trains going to NYC.  There certainly
are a
> lot of them.  My concern is that being unfamiliar with the trains,
If
> we take the wrong one late at night, we will be stranded.   How well
> marked at the trains?
>
> As you mentioned, If you went with us, this would not be a concern.
>
> We would really like to do this.   Not sure what is the Jersey Shore?
>
> Bob and Gail.

click here