Re: [DMCForum] Re: Clevland 351s & free DeLorean DMC-12

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Clevland 351s & free DeLorean DMC-12

So, does the shop still have the car or not?  In your first post, it
sounds like the car is gone, and in your second post it sounds like
it's still there.  Heck, I'd pick it up today if it's still there and
looking for a home... (well, I'd arrange shipping for it, anyway)

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:46:08 -0000, Josh Porter <joshp1986@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Where in Springfield were you?
>
> I am up in Rolla for the week. There is a really cool car museum/
> restoration shop that will let you walk around the restorations.
> They have a one owner 1926 Buick that is finished for the owners
> 98th birhtday. The guy I talked to was named Larry and almost took
> the DeLo but said it wasn't worth putting $9k into getting it
> running. Foolish man, if you can't afford it then sell it to one of
> us. I know there has to be someone here that could do something with
> it. He said that it had 2,100 miles on it.
>
> Josh
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

click here