[DMCForum] Re: Gas prices across the country

[DMCForum] Re: Gas prices across the country

The prices are always so quick to rise, but take forever to drop back
down.

I've heard that there were two hijackings of fuel trucks in San Diego
recently, where the vehicles were recovered in Tijuana. Albeit empty.

Can't find any news reports of this however...

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Josh Porter" <joshp1986@xxxx> wrote:

> In Arkansas it is $2.04 for 87 octane $2.14 for plus
> (octane:unknown) $2.24? for the 91 octane. I thought I heard on the
> news that the prices were suppossed to go down in about a month?
> Guess I heard wrong.
>
> Josh
> 10989

click here