RE: [DMCForum] Re: Videobob is angry with me...

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Videobob is angry with me...

There is a sucker born every minute..  Or your a liar.
Well, we KNOW your a liar... but anyway.

James @ DMCH has said he will send anyone (for free)
the files to bring to your local sign shop to make
your own side stripes..   I bet James would even give
*ME* the file if I asked!

James:  how about adding it to the DMCH web site, in
the download section?

Besides Bob, Are you a vendor? Or do you run a club?
You have your site set up to present yourself as a
CLUB. So, I assume the profit from all of these items
goes in to the club Treasury?  Or does it go in to
your own pocket?  Who pays the income tax on all of
this money you make?

Face it, your a wanna-be.  You did some things to your
car and decided to try and profit off of it.  Your not
a vendor no matter how often you say you are.

<SNIP>