RE: [DMCForum] DMCH performance suspension

RE: [DMCForum] DMCH performance suspension

Ryan,

A local owner here bought the entire set up for his car.  He is also
detailing his suspension, quite extensively actually, so it may be a few
more weeks until it gets on the road.

I had the opportunity to see everything in the box before it gets installed
and everything looked to be very well thought out and impressive.  I will
have more to report when his car hits the road again.

Based on what I have seen so far, I would install this in my car but am
waiting for the test drive.  I also really liked the adjustable collars so
you can fine tune your ride height.

Greg