From: Jeff Chabotte [mailto:Jeff@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 5:08 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Wow, are Delorean values skyrocketing??

This is just really, really bad.

For those of us enthusiasts who, even now, had not yet been able to buy
our Deloreans, this just pushed the dream further away. What are we to
do?  Here's the scneario i'm in:

Always wanted a Delorean. I know where there's one just sitting by a
mechanic who hasn't got a clue. I don't know if he is aware of John's
passing. I had discussed the car with him a couple of months ago when i
was getting parts for Griff's BMW. Now what do i do? for someone like
me, i have a lot of bills that need to be paid off. i'm an ethical man,
but there's no denying that i could make some good ching to pay back on
my house if the guy sells me the car cheap enough. I'd feel like a
loathesome opportunist... but i'd have some major bills paid off.

Would it be looked down upon to do such a thing? I'd feel pretty bad
about using the opportunity for something like this. but then again, i'd
be saving my ass, financially.

I feel that this may only be a temporary "price adjustment", but i've
been wrong before.

-Jeff