[DMCForum] Commerated JZD at the factory last night.

[DMCForum] Commerated JZD at the factory last night.

Hi all,

Like a lot of people, I am really saddened that John DeLorean has
died, RIP. I met him in 1998 for an hour at his Bedminster home, and
spoke to him on the phone a few times. I admired him greatly, and he
was my hero, and I will miss him terribly.

A few of us Irish owners met in Belfast last night at the DeLorean
factory. We drove our cars around the old test track, and raised a
toast to the late great JZD in the pub afterwards. A wreath is being
organised by Allistair McCann to leave at the factory gates which is
a lovely idea.

Pictures will be up on http://www.delorean.ie as soon as possible,
hopefully in the next 2 or 3 days. I will let you all know.

My deepest sympathies to the DeLorean family.

John Dore, Ireland, Vin 3810.

click here