Re: [DMCForum] Re: JZD International news

Re: [DMCForum] Re: JZD International news

Even at his death, the news media still prints the lies that JZD was
attempting to do a drug deal.   Only stupid people and the stupid news
media could ever believe that the drug mafia would ever let a "new
comer" do a drug deal of this size.  Anyone trying to do this would be
immediately killed. You don't step on drug dealer turf and a live!

It was obvious to me from day one that this was a total fabrication.
That is why JZD never needed or provided any defense at trial,  it was
obvious to the judge that this was a fabrication.

I wonder how much tax money the federal government spend on setting up
a fake bank, with fake employees and fake computer records to make this
bank seem legitimate to JZD.   With all the FBI agents involved and the
later false prosecution, this had to waste at least $2,000,000 in tax
money.

THey should just have given the money to JZD so he could start making
cars and jobs.   That would of course have been the right thing to do.
But we had a corrupt killing president (Regan)  so the right thing was
not done.

BOB

click here