Re: [DMCForum] Re: Nice New York Times Article

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Nice New York Times Article

I know VB hates when I make issue of how long someone
has been an owner, or a member of the community...
But I don't expect someone who has been involved with
DeLoreans to understand the history behind all of
this.

Clearly Josh, you don't know the history.