[DMCForum] Re: Now it starts..

I used to own 1930, now with all the heartless, gutless,
assholes...they are going to make Dmc's unaffordable to the people who
truly want to enjoy them. I intended to buy another one in the near
future...and Im not sure if I, or many others will get the chance.

I fear for the fans, I fear for the community....

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Josh Porter" <joshp1986@xxxx> wrote:

> It makes me pretty fired up too. Mr. DeLorean was a grandpa to me.
> Sure he had no idea that I was born and never met me but I read his
> book and as many books about him that I can get a hold of. I try to
> take the same path as he did in college and his career. The seller
> needs to be punched in the face for selling photos of the greatest
> man in the world. Plus, who would buy a book for $400+ for a book
> that you can get from a vendor for much less? He's a loser.
>
> Could anyone email me a picture of his signature? I was wanting to
> get it stiched in my headrest or the headliner, I havn't decided yet.
>
> It's a sad day in Arkansas.
>
> Josh
> 10989
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> > ...and the seller's reply.  Quite a class act.
> >
> > "Great, go ahead and sell your books. Online book sellers offer
> this for
> > $400+. It is a book...someone, somewhere, may be interested to
> have it. I
> > only have 1 to sell. I personally find e-mail messages like yours,
> both
> > disgusting, and a waste of time."
> >
> > Greg

click here