From: timnagin [mailto:timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2005 4:55 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Re: Tribute

I, too, had the same idea as many of you about the tribute sticker.  How
about we get some of the creative people on the lists to come up with a few
things and post them and we can all decide.  I think a very elegant picture
of him with "Living the dream..." and 1925 - 2005 done in black and gray
would be perfect, on stainless or not.  I wouldn't want it to be very gaudy
or standout very much, and be about the size of the DMC QC sticker they put
on the side windows.

Another thing to consider is if there is any profit made on this it could be
donated to the places of choice mentioned on the Memorial page.  Here is an
excerpt:

"In lieu of flowers memorial tributes to The Lawerence Technological
University, John Z. DeLorean Scholarship Fund, 21000 W. Ten Mile Rd
Southfield, MI 48075 or Morristown Memorial Hospital Foundation, Campaign
for the Heart 100 Madison Ave., Morristown, NJ 07960."

Either way, VB put me down for ten as well.  This will be a one-of-a-kind
run.

Greg

click here