RE: [DMCForum] Re: Tribute

Thanks for the support and ideas guys.
The reason I considered this is because my buddy has a sign shop and only
charges me a little over materials since I do all the artwork myself.
Sometimes I actually come in and do the work myself!

Depending on the vinyl we use, how many colors, and if it is laminted or not
the cost is somewhere between $20-$50 per foot.
So I want to make them small, not the size of your usual bumper sticker.
Just something unobtrusive and classy.
- VB

click here