[DMCForum] JZD is alive & well

JZD is alive & doing well after his stroke. Thankfully his stroke wasn't
fatal, and he is still living well after all these years!

Stroke survivors can live happy, healthy, and productive lives.  Let's stop
speculating about his health, his current condition, and how we are going to
decorate our cars at a funeral.

Say something positive and wish him and his family a fast recovery.

I'm sure that one of his representatives will give us an update when they
feel it's appropriate...and did you wonder why his family decided to keep the
situation private and not tell the DeLorean list(s) first?

Let's all grow up and get back to discussing how stupid all of us can be
sometimes (myself included) how Marc is going to save us all from the evil grip of
SonnyV, and Video Boob, and how inexpensive wine is sold in the back of
SkyMall magazine to companies trying to market their image.

"Pardon me...do you have any Gray Pupon?"
"No but I gotta half bottle of DMC wine."

Cheers,
Mike Pack

click here