[DMCForum] Since we are all friends again....

[DMCForum] Since we are all friends again....

So, your saying all people from Jersey are like the
sopranos?

Don't let SonnyV know you said that, we know how bent
out of shape he got when I used the term "ricer".

:)

It is good to see we can laugh about this only a few
short weeks after it happened...  But honestly James,
Stephen's message to the DML telling the "SonnyV"
story did not match the actual behavior of the
character.

Was it the intention to use SonnyV as a shill?  If
not, where did it go wrong?

Oh, and since we are all friends again..  Maybe you
can remove the META tags "delorean one, pj grady, p.j.
Grady, delorean motor center" from the DMCH web site?
Clearly this is not a fair trade practice, and there
are court judgments to back it up.  Considering DMCH
has become the most well known "public image" of the
DeLorean community, I think it is a poor reflection on
us all that these tactics are being (or have been??)
used.

Thanks!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/HliolB/TM