Re: [DMCForum] DMC Wine..

Sorry, no Porche.
I am too fat for a Porche.
I never felt comfy in a Vette either.
The only other "sports" car besides a DeLorean that I found comfortable was
the Viper.
However the Vipe' is a huge gas guzzling monster that blows heat on your
like a Quizno's sub
and costs a lot of money.
The RT10's that are affordable have no real tops, side windows, shit they
don't even have a door handle! It's all engine.
Much in the tradition of a Cobra.

To be honest, if I were to go out and get another car right now it would be
one of the new Dodge Magnum HEMI V8's.
Those are just wicked.

It looks like I have sold the Knight Rider today.
They are coming to get it next Friday.
It was fun while it lasted.
- VB