Re: [DMCForum] DMC Wine..

I have a life beyond DeLoreans... I have my Knight Rider too :P
Right now I am working on my General Lee converted Harley Davidson.
I also run several business, and build custom video production vans, and a
million other projects.
Are you trying to say that I don't have a life?
I am FULL OF LIFE!
it is the poor souls punching a time card that don't have a life!
I don't spend half my life working for someone else like to many people do.
I would rather be a failiure at something I love than a success at something
I hate!

Rich?
Yeah, I guess I am rich.
I have a wife that loves me, adores me really.
I have a nice old house off the beaten path, couple of horses keeping the
grass low.
Three of the damned cutest dogs you have ever seen, and I have managed to
meet
most of the goals I set for myself.
I wake up when I want, go and do what I want and I have lots of friends who
respect me.
No, I am not a millionaire, far far from it.
But I am certainly RICH.

Money has nothing to do with pride, legacy or responsiblity.
I don't drink, don't smoke, don't take drugs and I use a condom.
...it's no wonder that I don't have any addictions, drinking problems, drug
problems
or kids that I can't afford.

Choices my man, choices.

Did I ever tell you my Chevron story?
Here it is anyway.
I was 21, working nights at Chevron for $5 and hour.
I had my own apartment and was barely making it.
I was also doing a cable access show at the time,
check out http://www.undergroundconnection.com
...these two cute chicks came in the store and I am standing there in a
schmock and name tag,
they look at me and ask..."Are Videobob? The guy on TV? We just watched you
interviewing Ozzy Osbourne on TV! You work at a gas station? Wow, what a
dissapointment! We thought you were hot!".....
I was so crushed and ashamed of myself.
I felt like a real loser.

Now, I am not saying that people who work in gas stations are loosers, but
let's face it you might not be living up to your full potential by putitng
$5 on pump 7.
That morning I quit.
I didn't know what I was going to do, but I knew it was now or never.
I knew I had to follow my dreams now or I would be stuck in that hole with
the other 40 year old guys who worked there hoping to make assistant manager
for the $2 raise.
Fuck that noise.

Long story short, 10 years later, I am doing fantastic and living far and
beyond what I ever thought I would do for myself.
I have no mercy or pity for the weak or unwilling.
Gusto - grab it.
I also feel that the guy who earns his toys deserves them,
and if you can't afford the toy then you don't deserve it yet.
HENCE: Can't afford to fix it, don't deserve to have it.
Just my opinion, that's all.

So you can get all defensive and sensitive if you want, it's only my
opinion.
...but here's the difference, I don't give a shit what anyone out there
thinks of me except
my wife and my friends.
Anyone who does not accept me for who I am is simply not my friend and
that's that.
My heart is not made of stone, but I do know what is right and what is wrong
and I know that there are a lot of insecure people out there who want
something for nothing and get jealous when they meet people like me.
They wish they had made the same decisions, they wish they could live a life
like mine and so they hate me because they feel they deserve what I have but
are not willing to work for it.

So don't worry about the goofy crap I say on here.
My opinion isn't worth beans to you.

They say that success is the best revenge.
If you want to "get even" with me, you will bust your ass and scrimp and
save and fix that car up and show up in a sweet looking ride that will make
my pants cream.
That's all I am asking.

If you really care about the car, not your car... OUR car then do the right
thing.
All I am asking is that if you can't or won't then give someone esle the
chance and put it on eBay.
When you get your shit together, then do it right.
Besides, if the family unit is suffering because you want to put money in
the car my advice to cut the car, otherwise financial problems will always
lead to divorce.
Ask anyone who is divorced and why - money always rears its head into the
picture.
Either a lack of it, or the direction of it.
If you don't have money or spend it some where else besides the wife and
family the instinct of the woman will see it as "he doesn't love me, he puts
me last".

To your wife, that car is the "other woman".
Sure, you may not be spending money on it NOW, but she knows you long for
it,
you long to drive it and dream about what it could or should be....
Trust me homie.... they might not say it like that but that's what chicks
are thinking.

Anyway - nuff preaching tonight.
This ain't making me no friends or money - so what's the point?

Red Baron pizza time!
four cheese beeeotch!
- VB