RE: [DMCForum] No, not nuff!

Well, Paul is a fiberglass expert.
He does advanced RTM molding, and works with carbon fiber.
He has made everything from submarines to military aircraft.
Now he is just doing the cars to fund his boat project, I introduced him to
the guys
in Houston when I was down there and he fixed my car for me.
Stephen was still mocking up the dash for the new interior out of wood when
I came down.
Paul won't tell me what all they were talking about since he knows I am a
big blabbermouth,
but I would assume they want to consider making a whole new car using the
original frame,
engine and design, with DeLorean doors but a redesigned body and painted.
I don't know if they will really do it or not.
I have asked Stephen about it and he says they have no plans to make thier
own car
but who knows.....
He has a lot of extra engines and what not laying around, to bee honest I
think if they
were really smart they would upgrade all of those new engines they have and
sell them
installed into cars for much less than they have been offering before....
otherwise they
are going to be sitting on all that junk for a long, long time.

Lucky for us our engines are long lasting, but if you come down to the
Houston show
you will see that there is a huge wall of engines that will never get used
unless they drop the price to a level that is worth doing.
Besides, you could put a much faster engine in the car for a little more and
really have something.

I would like to see some one make up some brackets and adapters for an
agreed upon engine that would make the system easy. I have a guy who is
willing to do it, as well as make a turbo system but we would need to do at
least 10 of them to make it worth doing.

anyway.... I don't know what they are up to over there, but I will be there
at the show!
- VB