Re: [DMCForum] Re: DMC Wine..

I got mine direct from Lee..

FWIW, he publicly said on the DML that he was using
the BTTF models, and made some other custom parts.

The story I hear is he did not complete the models due
to legal threats from DMCH for trademark usage.
Considering the guy had been working on the project
before DMCH claimed ownership of it, and Lee was not
making a penny, it was pretty awful of him.

Maybe it also had something to do with Lee making
reproduction keys.  When DMCH decided to make their
own, I guess they did not like the competition.

IMHO, Lee was a nice guy, and his departure from the
DMC community is a loss.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/5iY7fA/6WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/HliolB/TM