[DMCForum] Re: Anyone need a boat??

Wait a sec. Wasn't JZD friends with some guy who called himself "The
Silver Fox", and worked for/owned(?) Chris-Craft & KCOP-13 down in
California?

Too bad I can't just pick it up, and set sail for Lake Mead.
Otherwise, I'd seriously consider buying it. Land here is so damned
expensive, I've been looking at houseboats!

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> That one was sent to me by someone else on this list..
>  He is free to speak up about it if he wants to.
>

> --- timnagin <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > How the hell do you find that stuff?
> >
> > Greg

&units=Feet&checke

d_boats=1124260&slim=broker&&hosturl=oceanexperience&&ywo=oceanexperie
nce