[DMCForum] Convex Mirrors [WAS] Re: Delorean TFT Dashboard

[DMCForum] Convex Mirrors [WAS] Re: Delorean TFT Dashboard

Brandon,

They do them at a popular motor store chain called Halfords over
here in the UK, and yes they are proper, polished edge, convex glass
mirrors.

They don't nessasarily do them in-store or while you wait, but they
get them in to order, you just go in with the original mirror or a
paper pattern of the shape and pop back a few days later when
they're ready.

You may find with a bit of asking around, that a similar motor
company offers the same service in the USA, I would be supprised if
they didn't.

Rgds

James

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "brandelorean" <brandelorean@xxxx>
wrote:

> Hey Walt,
>
> Are you currently making convex side mirrors?  And Martin, where
are
> they definitely doing them at?  My side mirrors are all faded.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brandon

click here