Re: [DMCForum] Re: www.delorean.ie updated - frame restoration!

> You can paint POR-15 on the outside of the frame all
> day, but you will still have a frame that will inevitably
rust from
> the inside out. I asked, but got no reply...

John, galvanizing the frame would do no good unless the
galvanizing has a chance to reach and bond to the enclosed
areas.  This requires that the molten metal be able to flow
into these areas and that these areas are rust free and
clean.  Is this your situation?

> I'm talking to Ed, and will take his advice on the best
procedure,

Ed is a righteous dude.  I would trust his opinion.

Walt

click here