[DMCForum] Re: A/C question

That is interesting to know, as there are at least 4 different types
of VOVs for the GM A/C system. Two different shapes, and two
classifications of regular and heavy duty.

If Walt fitted one to his car, then my natural questions would of
course be, what did he modify, and were any improvements observed?

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dmcorlando2003" <SundeQuick@xxxx> wrote:

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas@xxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > And since I know you'll be curious about the VOV Orifice Tube
> > replacement, here's a link with more details, and links to buy it.
> > Just remeber, we use the General Motors white tube.
> >
> > http://www.aircondition.com/vov/
> >

> > -Robert
>
> Not to dispute you at all but my mechanic tried the VOV on my D and
> tried the GM one and actually bought them all and NONE of them fit
> properly.  If i remeber right and I could be wrong..walt usues the
> VOV as well but I think had to modify it somehow to fit.
>
> Michael Q

click here