Re: [DMCForum] Erik Geerdink's Frame Swap and Cincy St. Pat's ParadePlan

Re: [DMCForum] Erik Geerdink's Frame Swap and Cincy St. Pat's ParadePlans...

we'll leave a bay door open for you...you can stand at the point where
you are comfortable between the outside and the inside.

I thought you were Flavia's ride?

-Josh

Marc Levy wrote:

> 72 is too warm to work (Heck! It is too warm to
> sleep!), so I dont think I am going to go.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here