Re: [DMCForum] A/C question

yikes, Marc -- that takes me back to my old question about whether
my heater core is leaking, which I never did figure out.  This is a
system that I know nothing about.    At least in the engine, I know
what the parts do, but this is totally foreign to me.  Where do I look?
What do I touch?

> If you have good air flow, I wonder if the water valve
> for the heater core is not working..  Check to make
> sure the water pipes going in to the heater core are
> not hot too..

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here