Re: [DMCForum] A/C question

Thanks, Marc.  I'll look at it tomorrow when I have daylight and
absolutely will get back to you. I have decent air flow out of the
vents, it's just not very cold.  Now that I have the cooling system
working  I know the car can handle running the a/c and dammit! I
want cold air!

..........LP

> If the low-side gets cold, yet you dont have cold air
> blowing from the vents, there may be a problem with
> the blower motor (going backward??), or one of the
> doors in the vent system is stuck, or maybe a vac
> actuator is stuck, or the mode switch is not working.
>
> Check to see if the low side pipe gets cold, and let
> us know. An easy place to check is in the pasenger
> side front wheel well.  Put your hand on the
> receiver/dryer and make sure it is nice and cold.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here