From: content22207 [mailto:brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 6:38 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: There comes a time in every man's life (Travis)

There are advantages to being single...

I have no idea what's going on in Louie Land. He was alive and healthy
in November. I may need to make another field trip to Charlotte to
find out what's happened since.

(BTW: Did I forget to mention that we still love you too Travis and
don't want you to leave the community either?)

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxx> wrote:
> Yeh. Mine's not as radical as that. My car is free and clear. I just
need
> cash to throw into this money pit I'm living in.
>
> Has he had any luck selling it?

click here