  From: Josh Porter
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 9:49 PM
  Subject: [DMCForum] Spindles?

  Going with the bottoming out topic. Do I need to get some drop
  spindles to put on my D? I went to DMCH website and read everything
  they had on their performance suspension kit and did not find
  anything about spindles. I don't want to mess my car up by lowering
  it the wrong way. I e-mailed DMCH but I think that I already know
  what they are going to tell me. Either yes I do and tell me where on
  the site to find which will cost me an arm and a leg, or no I don't.

  I'm guessing that I don't need the drop spindles but better be safe
  then sorry and ask the smart people:-)

  Josh
  10989