[DMCForum] Re: Chrysler Decides to Harvest Some Rice!

[DMCForum] Re: Chrysler Decides to Harvest Some Rice!

No, it was just for the body panels. I believe that they wanted a
5-year warranty bumper to bumper, but the anti-perforation warranty
was going to be for the body panels only. But neither came to
fruitation before the company's demise.

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Dore" <dmcjohn@xxxx> wrote:

> Imagine if DeLorean Motor Company was still alive, and they had
> offered the 25 year body warranty that JZD spoke of in the early
> days - imagine how many rusty frames they would have to replace under
> warranty, to this day! Or maybe this warranty only would have applied
> to the SS body panels?
>

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas@xxxx>
> wrote:
> <SNIP>
> > Ya know, having a car that's almost a quarter century old, with a
> > warranty that died long ago can be really liberating...
> >
> > -Robert

click here