[DMCForum] Re: Chrysler Decides to Harvest Some Rice! (Mark)

[DMCForum] Re: Chrysler Decides to Harvest Some Rice! (Mark)

What year was your Stang? If it is older than the EPA standards than
you don't have to worry about it being illegal. My old VW was the
biggest bug killer on the block and yet I could drive it in Calif. if
it would make it that far, which it wouldn't even make out of the
county it was so crappy.

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxx> wrote:
> Actually no. On my old mustang i could modify everything from the
> catalytic converters back, K+N filter kit and a few minor other
things
> and i still had a full manufactures warranty. My Paxton
Supercharger
> did not void the MFG warranty either because it was only a 5LB
boost
> unit but the fuel management system that came with the supercharger
> voided the warranty though.
>
> The biggest thing that people change and dont know that it voids
the
> whole MFG engine warranty is exhaust headers.
>
> Mark V
>

> >> I just assumed any modification to a vehicle would
> >> void the warranty.

click here