Re: [DMCForum] Re: Results of Car Show - update

--- ryanpwright <yahoo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You know, you could take a brand new DeLorean off
> the assembly line,
> bring it forward in time to a car show and still not
> get a perfect
> score. Some crazy judge will still have suggestions
> on how the car
> could be better.

Most owners I know also have opinions on how to
improve the car, and to my knowledge very few keep
everything totally stock unless they are planning on
getting points every two years for doing just that.

I could be wrong, though.

I plan on keeping everything stock until something
fails, and then replace it with stock or better. And
while I do not plan on being one of those guys who
improves everything until there isn't much of the car
left, I don't plan on keeping everything stock
either... not for show reasons (I'm not a show guy)
but for... oh who cares, this won't happen for years
yet and nobody will remember what I typed. LOL

Farrar

Farrar

=====
"Forty-two," said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.