From: ryanpwright [mailto:yahoo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 8:11 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: What is this song?!

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> Do you have access to the credits for that episode?  It should be listed
> there.  What is the title of the episode?

Title is "For Whom The Bell Tolls". I don't see it listed in the
credits, unfortunately - but yes, it should be there.

Jon, Jack:

----
> I would imagine it to be a studio band doing some obscure song just
> for the episode, or a re-do of an obscure song.

I can't help but wonder if that's not the case... Otherwise, you'd
think I would be able to find this somewhere. On the other hand, the
song sounds decent enough to be "real".

-Ryan

click here