From: Jon Heese [mailto:dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 7:39 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: What is this song?!

I agree that it is *very* KISSy.  I also came up empty-handed on Google.
  Maybe something contracted specifically for that episode?  Maybe a
KISS soundalike that isn't popular enough to have fans who care about
lyrics?  This is almost a first for me.

Regards,
Jon Heese

timnagin wrote:
> Do you have access to the credits for that episode?  It should be listed
> there.  What is the title of the episode?
>
> Greg

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129g3d1n5/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1109551132/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http:/www.n
etflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here

:HM/A=2593423/rand=720647011>

  _____