[DMCForum] Re: aluminum and auto tech. instructors

[DMCForum] Re: aluminum and auto tech. instructors

My teacher does need help!! He does not have a college education, yet
he teaches it. It's not what you know, it's who you know. His dad is
over the automotive technology department on the main campus. My
teacher live in Greenbrirer. See, I can't spell the town. They say
darn, dern. Redest red neck town ever.

I almost had to tow my Dodge home from school when it did not start,
I just walked home. A Dodge Ram is a big vehicle to push by myself.
In fact, I was driving to work today and the stupid goat died just as
if I had turned the key off. I was jamin and didn't know it shut off
until I couldn't steer and was going really slow.

Arkansas people are some of the stubornest people you'll meet. I
could push my car up to the school and let them look at it and
compare it to a kitchen sink and they still would say that is
aluminum. Which is odd because the tailgate off of my Ford was
aluminum, there's a big difference.

I was trying to take wagers but my other teacher made me stop and do
my class work so after an hour I forgot all about them. I was to
bussy thinking about getting the beast running, and hard drives. It
was in my computer class. I do have two race rivals so far. A 240zx
and a 1974 Corvette. The Corvette is a good looking peace of poo but
the 240zx will be tough with two turbos pumpng out 300 horses. He is
wanting to help me with the beast. He may know about cars and all but
he's not touching my car if I can help it.

Like I said, it's funny, everyone thinks they know everything about
cars. Like the gas tank ;-) Inside joke.

Josh
10989