RE: [DMCForum] Another SUV comment.

Sunny here in Fl.  Left work a little late and took my normal route home.
Like Marc it is an interstate-like highway where we usually cruise about 70
mph.

Today it was bare and dry as a usual, and every so often someone would test
the waters and try to pass someone running slower.  Every few miles I saw a
mid size car broken down along the side for a total of 5 or 6 disabled
vehicles with one being pulled out by an SUV and at least one more being
picked up or helped by a pickup truck.  Considering 75% or cars on the road
are non-SUV's I think the numbers demonstrate something.  See any
observation can prove a point if viewed out of context.

After living in NORTHERN NY State for 5 years I have seen and driven in tons
of terrible road conditions - snow, slush, ice, dry, black ice, rabbits,
deer lol.  I have seen way too many cars versus SUV's off the road in
ditches, medians etc.  I think your observation is not the norm, but an odd
coincidence.

Jack Stiefel -- Tampa, Florida

<http://www.fmtimemachine.com> www.fmtimemachine.com

Direct listen link:  <http://www.live365.com/stations/radiocape>