RE: [DMCForum] Was terrible gigantic Suv's then tiny Civics, now a rant

RE: [DMCForum] Was terrible gigantic Suv's then tiny Civics, now a rant

In Knoxville, Greg.  It was on our news at 5 and at 6 pm.  The video
clip showed a white SUV somehow disoriented, moving (OK, hauling
ass) in reverse and bashing a police cruiser sitting at the side of the
road (ticketing someone?), causing the officer and another guy to
jump out of the way before impact.   Only because the  word
'Knoxville'  caught my attention did I even make it a point to try to
catch the story.

> Where was this?  I didn't hear anything about it.

>>your neck of the woods made our local news yesterday.
>> SUV vs police cruiser at the side of the road.  Cop jumps out of
>>harms' way, driver gets DUI.

click here