From: cruznmd [mailto:racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 7:42 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Was terrible gigantic SUV's then tiny Civics, now a
rant

Try maintaining convoy cohesion while driving a Korea-vintage deuce
and a half while towing a portable sensor platform or a generator in
Baltimore traffic while people do that stuff to you.

And no, we don't get to brandish our M-16's no matter how angry we
get.

Rich

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jack Stiefel" <jackstiefel@xxxx>
wrote:
> No no no lol, the cars in the left hand lane go faster than the
right hence
> my anger.  All the people in the fast lane are going fast, at times
over 80
> in a 70.  All goes well like this, the fast lane moves along nice
and fast,
> while the snowbirds live in the right lane.  If we were going the
same speed
> then it is only due to as you say some shmuck in the left lane not
doing his
> part.  If it were more open and idiots could do 90-100 MPH go
ahead, but
> when we are in traffic, just get in your place and wait it out!!!
>

> And yes I was bad, it does happen, but my original questions about
the punks
> is not simply road rage, it is a superiority mentality where they
are
> driving like they are playing a video game.  That's a big
difference from
> the frustrated driver wanting to get in front of someone he doesn't
like or
> feel safe following.  As I said I usually let them in especially if
the flow
> of traffic is good and they slide right in with no effort (you like
that
> Lauren? Lol).
>

> Jack Stiefel -- Tampa, Florida
>
>  <http://www.fmtimemachine.com> www.fmtimemachine.com