RE: [DMCForum] Was terrible gigantic Suv's then tiny Civics, now a rant

RE: [DMCForum] Was terrible gigantic Suv's then tiny Civics, now a rant

I admit it jack, although I usually do NOT cut in and
out of traffic and pass on the right, there are times
that I will get frustrated enough to do things like
that.

While I am not proud of it, the fact remains..  and
every few years one of the prime time magazine
programs will do a expose on "road rage", and put a
camera in a car with some guy who drives like a
maniac....  But they spend *NO* time on the things
going on around him that set him off (and set most of
us off).

Driving a heavy rig is hard work.  There have been
times that I have had to drive big moving trucks and
such, and found (as you do) that many people on the
road are inconsiderate of the fact that you have this
huge machine and lots of weight to keep under
control...  But at the same time, I was considerate
enough to not ride the left lane (if I used it at
all).

But your rant, while valid, does not address the
original topic of SUV's  being used for daily
transport and not utility.  Of course, there are
plenty of drivers in regular cars that are just as
inconsiderate.....  as they toss the cigarette out the
window.

It is possible the Honda that cut you off was set in
his "rage" mode by some moron a few miles back.

<SNIP>