[DMCForum] Re: Ford...

Gee Whiz. Any wonder why Toyota knocked Ford out from their #2 perch
in global sales? Medeocre products, and incompetent labor shouldn't
have to be formulated into "Job 1".

I don't like Ford, but I hate unions. They never helped me when I
asked for it, and sided with my employer because my former boss at my
old job was friends with the rep.

Just like how the DEA says that if you buy drugs, you support
terrorism. I firmly believe that if you choose to work a union job,
you support organized crime.

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> This a long, but very interesting story.
>
> http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?
AID=/20050221/BIZ01/502210323

> Greg

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor