From: Videobob Moseley [mailto:videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 4:46 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] De Lorean appearance...

Sure, if you bought an average good running DeLorean that is all original,
you can replace the seat covers, dash, carpet, headliners, switches and
minor engine parts
for well under $5000 and have a car that looks like new.
If there are other major mechanical problems then that is a different story.
- VB