From: pacatchpole [mailto:pacatchpole@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2005 4:13 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: DMC Necktie and tie pin?

Alistair - many thanks for the reply! I don't own a D',I am more a
collector/destroyer of old Golf Gti's - currently looking for a Mk1!
I would love to see a DeLorean in real life though. I'm in Bangor,
but would be more than happy to make a trip to Banbridge if you ever
have the time to spare to give me a quick glance! I always thought it
was a bit odd that there are so few of them in NI. I know a gent who
used to work at the factory - apparently a lot of the stereos from
the D's were in cars around Belfast- guys went out to the grass round
the factory for lunch, radio went over the fence..... ;-)

BTw - when you say the ties etc. don't fetch much, what sort of "not
much" are we talking? They're both brand new, in the original
packaging, never worn. My friend loves them - but as I said, money is
money!

Many thanks again,

Patrick

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor