[DMCForum] Re: 15 seconds of fame ( Scion Xb)

[DMCForum] Re: 15 seconds of fame ( Scion Xb)

Yeah, it's kinda like mens & womens watches. Remember the Timex
Ironman triathalon watch in the 80's? Big beefy version for the men,
and a shrunk down tiny version of the same watch for the women.

Maybe some Hummer dealers should go with that idea, offer specials
on his & her's Hummers. The big burly H1 for the men, and the cute
and rounded softer version, the H2 for the women.

Sell them in pairs and then the gas guzzler tax could be reduced.

Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxx> wrote:
> The funny thing is that a guy was driving the H2. A H2 is so
feminim
> compared to the H1.
>
> Mark V
>

> On Feb 19, 2005, at 10:54 PM, Joe OBrien wrote:
>

> > Was the 30-40 something MILF driving it the mantoy? Maybe she was
> > advertising. How come I miss all the hot ones driving SUV's. All
> > ever see are beastly butch looking women driving here in Ohio.
> >

> > Joe
> >

> > --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxx>
wrote:
> >> There was a H2 driving around town with "MANTOY" on the license
> > plate.
> >> I am thinking the H1 is a Mantoy and the H2 should belong to the
> >> Mantoy's Wife.
> >>
> >> Mark V

> > for a
> > low