Re: [DMCForum] Re: Funny H2 Story..

One thing me an Marc have in common, besides our love of DeLoreans and
driving other people
crazy wth our opinions....is the Ford Taurus.
I have owed 3 Taurus wagons so far and my wife has the Sable sedan.
I have always dreamed that they made a SHO wagon and I have often fantasized
of doing the conversion....
Now that Dodge has introduced the Magnum wagon with a V8 Hemi
I have found a new love.... but I feel that the SHO and Taurus in general is
very under rated car..... it is a nice size, great milage, very safe, and a
lot quicker than
you would think.
- Videobob

>From: Jon Heese <dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Funny H2 Story..
>Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 01:11:12 -0500
>
>See what you did Marc?  He thinks you drive a regular Taurus...
>
>The 1989-1995 Taurus SHO (Super High Output) has:
>
>   - 220hp/200lbft 24V DOHC Yamaha-designed 3.0L V6
>   - 5-speed (4-speed ATX optional from 93-95 with a 3.2L version of the
>engine)
>   - Estimated 6.6 sec 0-60 mph
>   - Ground effects, fog lamps, optional spoiler, optional sunroof
>   - 16" alloy wheels
>   - Standard leather buckets with full bolsters, digital electronic
>climate control, etc.
>
>So simply put, the SHO is no normal sedan.
>
>Sorry if it seems like I'm digging into you, Josh.  I know, I know: it
>isn't even my car we're talking about.  I guess it's akin to defending
>some other guy's Delorean on the SHO lists...
>
>Regards,
>Jon Heese
>
>Nun Yah wrote:
> > Your Tarus, how ever you spell it? It is not Bragging rights. I have
> > had many in the past, it's a normal mid-sized family sedan. I think I
> > will take my bone stock Toyota Corrola to a drag strip and race it.
> > That sounds stupid right? It is. I am inpressed by being passed by a
> > Family car. Now when you do it in a 1966 50hp VW beetle then we'll
> > talk and race.
> > Marc, You don't impress anyone by bragging that you passed a car. But
> > Congratulations on that huge steping stone. Go work for NASCAR. You
> > like to insticate don't you?
> >
> > Josh

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to