RE: [DMCForum] Funny H2 Story..

>> Ok, then anyone in the left lane going that speed is
>> inconsiderate
>> regardless of what they are driving.
>
>Yes..

Your post came across to me as the only reason the person was in that lane,
and being inconsiderate, was because they owned an H2.

>> He has money and can do what he wants with it.  No,
>> owning ten does not make
>> it any less reliable.  You own, I think, three De
>> Loreans, right?  Do you
>> own three because they are any less reliable?
>
>Ah, I did not know the H2 was a collectable vehicle.
>
>I owned 6068 since 1992.  It was my only DeLorean, I
>had no intentions of getting another.  When the
>opportunity to buy 1860 came along, with a Legend
>engine in it, I jumped at the opportunity to buy this
>very rare vehicle.  The third one is more of a
>parts/project car (not sure yet, I have not moved it
>since I drove it home 3 yrs ago)...

The H2 is not collectible right now.  You equated owning several versions of
the same vehicle because they were unreliable.  Also, if I recall correctly,
you recently stated that 1860 was not rare but the engine was and you were
trying to decide on the transmission swap.  Did I misunderstand something?

>> Yes, and you passed on the right.
>
>What is your point?

You stated the driver was in the fast lane going slow and that the left lane
is for passing.  You passed in the right lane, when passing is to be done on
the left.

Greg